10.22.2011

How My Weight Loss Looks

First, please feel free to join my Facebook page HERE.

Now, here's how things have looked for me over the last two months, or so:

July 2011: Weighed in as high as 316.2
August 2011: Tried to recover, ended up hovering around 309
September 2011: Not much change. Lost a pound or two through zero effort
October 1, 2011: Weighed 307.2. Rebooted my weight loss
October 22, 2011: Weighed 296.6. My lowest in well over a year

It really has been a great October. It's all about my food intake. I haven't had more than 2-3 cheat meals in three weeks. I've re-inserted whole grains, and removed simple carbs. I stop eating at 8pm, unless I'm working until 10. A little dairy, but not much. Snacks are now 1/2 a PB sandwich, or a snack pack of jerky, and not candy bars or a donut. I've had a lot of water, too.

I don't want to say it's been simple, but I will say that it hasn't been much work. Next goal is 289.8.

I'm already wearing a pair of my 38 jeans, again. It feels good...

No comments: