5.26.2009

Screw This

You know, I could spend the time coming up with all sorts of excuses as to where I've been, why I switched blogs, why I'm still over 300...but all that matters is that I gotsta stop it all.

Long story short, I need to get back to what I know works, and there's no magic formula for it. Eat better, eat less, get active - lose weight. I've done it before. A few times.

So, I'm back at Square One, in more ways than one.

No fancy visualizations, no photoshops, no crazy goals and dreams...just losing weight.

Here's my return to accountability. My 33rd birthday is in 22 days, and I have some things I need to do by then. For one, I need to get out of the 300s for good. It's gotta stop, and it stops here.

Today's Weight: 307.2
Yesterday's Weight: NA
Change: NA
Pounds to Goal A: 10

No comments: