5.29.2010

Spread the Word, FAT



It's time we all got back on the wagon. I think we can all agree that we had our best success in numbers, and as I look at the other dormant blogs, and at myself in the mirror, I realize that it's time we went back to what worked.

Yes, it was our own effort that burned the calories, and I can't speak for anybody else, but I know that the motivation, encouragement, and even the occasional reprimand from the Coalition is often what pushed me.

So, let's get the band back together, people.

If you're in, comment on this post and let me know. Be sure to head by Becky's new blog, too, as I'm sure she could use the moral support.

I have no problem admitting that I need this extra "umph" as I fight to get this fat back off. So, let's get this Coalition back to doing what it does best.

The FAT Coalition has re-opened for business.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Yes! Go Kev! I was feeling slightly lonely these past 6 months...

Ripx180 said...

I am still in the fight!! Need to start blogging more often again. Kind of trying to refind/refocus myself

Geoff said...

Good idea. I'll write up a new blog today to start moving again. Thanks for the kick in the pants.