5.05.2010

The Ugly Numbers

Not shockingly, my starting weight was pretty nasty.

In the last couple of months, I had screwed around and got myself as heavy as I'd ever want to be again. WAY too close to that 366 I started at a few years ago. I was briefly as high as 315.

On Monday, when I re-booted for real, I was a still-nasty 308.0, meaning that I needed to lose 58 pounds to get to my goal weight of 250. My plan was to drop a quick four pounds by this Friday, and then level off at an average of 2.4 pounds per week. Not going to be easy to keep my average up that high, as even at the peak of my weight loss, I was only dropping 8-ish pounds per month.

Going to take some focus and determination, but it has to be done.

So far I'm well on pace to lose the first four pounds, as I weighed in at 304.6 this morning. My goal was to be at 304 on Friday morning, so I should be able to make that happen.

It kinda sucks to post such depressing numbers publicly. Embarrassing, really. But maybe that's the fuel I need, right.

We'll see. Here's to the voyage...

3 comments:

Ripx180 said...

Good to see your back to blogging. Not much activity going on with the old group anymore. I am also battling my own fat resurgence. I will keep reading and commenting if you keep posting. How's Beck doing? take care.

Dave said...

Welcome back, like Rip said, the blogging has been minimal. But, we are still here.

Anthony said...

Good luck, I know how tough it can be when you have a long road ahead but just stick with it!