5.08.2008

In The Books

Day 2 is done, and I give myself a B-.

I went over my calories by about 127. My max should be 2250, and I ended the day at 2377 after a handful of animal crackers. I don't think it's a huge issue, as I was almost 800 under that number yesterday. The good ole' zig-zag.

Also wasn't active enough today. I'm pretty sore from my push ups yesterday, so I couldn't get myself motivated to do more today. Plus I had a whopping four hours of sleep last night, so the energy level was low. Kudos to Beck for gymming it up, anyway.

Lastly, I also didn't have ANY water today. Nothing but diet pop and milk, which probably isn't a good thing. I'll be sure to gulp a little extra agua tomorrow.

So, if you take an A+ and a B- minus and average it out, you're looking at an A (ish), so I'll take that after two days.

On another note, I hope everybody is doing alright. The blogs have been eerily quiet over the last two weeks. Here's to hoping everybody is chugging along and doing alright. If you read this, blog it up! We could always use some more "voices" out here.

No comments: