5.08.2008

Let's Go, Baby

I was all over this yesterday. If anything, my calories were probably a little low, as I ended the day at 1,472. Went back to my old-school push up routine. Not as strong as I used to be, but that's about to change.

Yesterday's weight? 286.6
Today? 283.4

I'm bracing for anything, as I've dropped 3 pounds before, only to put four back on for no reason. I have to barrel through anything this time around. It's not going to be a two pound-per-day loss every day, and some days I might even put weight on after doing everything right. I need to focus on the long-term, now.

It's our anniversary this weekend. We're dropping the kids with my dad tomorrow through Sunday, and we are going to make the most of it. We're going to see John Heffron, one of my writers at MiSports Magazine, on Saturday, and we're planning a day of hoops and movies on Friday. We decided last night that we're NOT using this weekend as an excuse eat poorly. In fact, it's going to be a show of our wills. I'll be upset at myself if I've put weight on when Monday morning comes. In fact, I'd kind of like to see a 279 on Monday.

Also, I've set a new (and lofty) goal. In addition to hitting my ideal weight of 240 by 10.31, I'd also like to be at 11.5% body fat. I have NO idea if that's even possible. Last I checked I was at roughly 21%, so I don't know if I can drop 10% in five months. Even if it's physically impossible, it's a good goal.

So, here's to Day Two. Let's keep moving...

No comments: