7.08.2009

Not Gonna Like This

My non-official weight at 7am: 294.8

My weights from 7 to 8:30 haven't been changing much in recent mornings, which means I'm looking at an ugly weigh-in. I know why it's here, but it's still annoying: Carbs and Sodium. Had the turkey brats with a cup-ish of bbq baked beans.

Now, I was under my 2,400 max by a good 400 calories, but with all the sodium and carbs in dinner, it can override any calorie win you have.

So, we'll see what 8:30 brings. I'm guessing 294, which puts me back where I was 3-4 days ago. It'll come off fast, but it doesn't make it enjoyable.

***EDIT***
Today's Weight: 293.8
Yesterday's Weight: 292.8
Change: +1.0
Total Weight Lost: 13.4
Pounds to Goal B: 6.8


The good news is that my 5-day average still dropped, albeit barely. I just need to go low-carb/high-water today, find something active to do, and see that tomorrow brings.

Sigh.

No comments: