7.09.2009

Two Hours From Now...

I could be under 291.

As my body likes to do, it took a big drop after a recent gain. My early-morning weight was 291.2 or 291.4. I couldn't get it to read the same thing twice. Either way, assuming my body continues to adjust at it's average of .8 down in the next two hours, it would put me somewhere in the mid 290 range.

My body frustrates the tar out of me, sometimes. I'll hit a new low, then jump up two pounds. It'll take me two days to drop that, and on the third day, I'll drop another two pounds. So, I end up at the same weight, no matter what. It just takes me an extra 2-3 days to get there.

I kept trying to tell myself that the scale was wrong, since I was upper 293s yesterday. But then I remember that I logged a 292.6 on Monday, so I'm on a pace of two pounds this week.

It all evens out.

Official weigh-in coming at 8:30 MST.

Fingers crossed.

**EDIT**

Today's Weight: 291.0
Yesterday's Weight: 293.8
Change: -2.8
Total Weight Lost: 16.2
Pounds to Goal B: 4.0

No comments: