7.10.2009

That's the Way (uh-huh, uh-huh) I Like it.


Today's Weight: 289.2
Yesterday's Weight: 291.0
Change: -1.8
Total Weight Lost: 18
Pounds to Goal B: 2.2


It's the power of diet that makes this happen. I haven't eaten after 9 in weeks. Haven't had a real cheat meal in weeks. Haven't had any real sweets (candy, donuts, cake, etc.) in weeks. I've been eating 98% perfect since early June, and that's why I'm now down 18 pounds.

I'm a little more active, sure. But I haven't really been working out, in the traditional sense of the words. This is a diet-induced weight loss.

I'm now just 2.2 pounds away from my July goal of 287.0. I doubt I'll hit it in the next week, as my body is now due for a move in the wrong direction that will last for a few days. But should my body decide not to fluctuate, it's realistic that I'd hit my goal in a week or less.

The lesson here is to control...maybe even "master" your diet. One bad meal can set you back 3-4 days, no matter how much exercise you're getting. Get that under control, and you can lose the weight you need.

Good way to go into the weekend...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude. Freaking awesome!