7.06.2009

Rock On

Today's Weight: 292.6
Last Recorded Weight: 294.2
Change: -1.6
Total Weight Lost: 14.6
Pounds to Goal B: 5.6


Yesterday might have been my most effective and tiring workout ever. Yes, ever.

My brother is landscaping his back yard. Part of the process includes laying some rock around a sidewalk.

Day one consisted of 2.14 tons of rock, packed nicely in his truck bed. Our job was to manually unload the rocks from the truck to the wheel barrow, then from the wheel barrow to the back yard. It was about 2.5 hours of digging, lifting, twisting, pulling, squatting...you get the picture. I was sore, wasted, fatigued...thrilled.

Possible we'll do this 3-4 more times this summer, maybe even again tonight.

Anyway, I'm only 5.6 pounds from my goal of 287 by 7.31. I want to kill that. I'd love to be 3-4 pounds past that by then, but we'll see. An unofficial goal is to see a 290 by Friday, which seems feasible, but you never know.

Alright, hope everybody had a great 4th!

1 comment:

Ripx180 said...

nothing like some serious manual labor to get the blood pumping. Looks like things are going well for you. keep it going!