11.14.2007

My 350th Post

Let's play everybody's favorite blog game...

Good News / Bad News!

Good News: Weight went down 2.6 pounds from yesterday, placing me back under 275 at 274.0.
Bad News: I STILL need to lose 3.2 pounds to get back to my lowest weight of the transformation.

Good News: No fire alarms last night.
Bad News: I was still up from 2-4, and I have no clue why.

Good News: I don't have any obligations today, so I'll have time for some sort of workout.
Bad News: I'm still feeling wiped out, so it ain't gonna be easy to push through.

Alright, enough of that.

Took my measurements Monday to start this 12-week stretch. Here are the comparisons to my last set of measurements on July 28th:

Neck:
18/18, no change

Chest:
49.75/49.5, -.25"

Bicep:
15.5/15.32, -.12"

Waist:
47/45.5, -1.5"

Hips:
43/41.5, -1.5"

Thigh:
24/22.5, -1.5"

That's about it, everybody. Another day in the fight we're all fighting. Just do the best you can today, and don't worry about yesterday or tomorrow. It's cliche', but let's all just take this things one day at a time. It's all we can do.

3 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

That's exactly it. Just day by day. I said a while ago that it takes just one day to be good, and then focus on the next day tomorrow. Sooner or later, you have a streak.

My own advice, I should be taking.

kyle said...

Good News- you're back in the game, and moving in the right direction.

Bad News-........I can't think of any bad side the above good :)

As you well know, there's going to be tough times and tired days, but if you push thru them you will get to where you want to be.


Mmm By your side, we will be...

GeneTheK said...

Just do the best you can today, and don't worry about yesterday or tomorrow.

I like cliches'. They keep things simple. Unless of course it's like really deep and then my head explodes like the dude in Scanners.

You said it Kev. Keep on fighting.