11.05.2007

To put it simply...

I've sucked.

Not a ton of time, but here's the basics:

Ate too much, didn't work out, put weight on, need to fix it.

I'm back up to 276.4. Two weeks ago I saw a 270.8 on the scale. The truth is, this could be MUCH worse. I tried to do well for about 2/3 of each day, but it was that last 1/3 that killed me.

So, here are my "back on the horse" goals:

By Thanksgiving Morning - See a 268.8 or lower on the scale
By 12-04 - See a 266 on the scale
By Christmas Morning - See a 259.8 on the scale

How will I do it?

Count calories again
Drink more water
Hit the weights again
Hit the sprinting again
Take walks with the family again
And keep my calories under 1,800

So, I'm back, I'm mad, and I'm determined. I'm hoping that produces some serious results.

2 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Glad to see you back around these parts, been worried about you. I know you've been busy, but I think we always do better when we get a few minutes to put our thoughts out.

These 270's are a son of a bitch. I don't know what's going on either. I saw a 270 a few weeks ago but then saw a 279 as recent as last week.

Let's just suck it up and get it done, no excuses. Both of us.

Ripx180 said...

I'm also glad to see a post out of your corner Kevin. You and Beck have been way to quite lately. Its almost like missing dinner when you guys are not posting somewhat regular. I have been somewhat on hiatus mode too. Not really mentally just physically. Sounds like your ready to move forward.