10.23.2007

I'm Swapmed

Still here, but wanted to explain my lack of blogging.

The company I work for (Score Publishing) produces Colorado Hockey Insider. Well, we also now publish Colorado Football Insider in print and online. And we're also working on putting together several other Web sites to cover other sports that will eventually turn into publications. And I'm trying to staff all of the papers and sites this week.

And it's deadline week.

So, getting a few minutes to come up for air is rare. Yet, here I am.

Otherwise, things are going alright. Hit a new low with a 270.8 yesterday, then ate pizza last night (moron), and was back up to freaking 273 this morning. Still somewhat sick, though I'm feeling better.

Things should get back to normal next week, and then it's on to 260.

Everybody take care!

4 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Glad to see you checking in. There's something about this 270 barrier than we can't seem to break. I've got a good feeling the pizza (for you) and the other crap (for me) might have something to do with it.

I hear you on busy weeks - I'm flying to Oklahoma for a week starting tomorrow (but will still be blogging - hopefully).

Hang in there, get through the rough spots. We both know it's not the first, or the last.

Ripx180 said...

Sorry your week is so crazy busy... that sucks. don't forget to pump some iron, you don't want to loose any lean body mass thats working for you. I have been craving pizza real bad lately... So i'm avoiding it like the plague. I think I need a restraining order from pizza, maybe no getting closer than 500 feet. Someone had some Pappa Johns in the office yesterday and I almost killed them for it as I walked by. The weekend will be here before you know it. Hopefully that means you will have some time off.

Candy Girl said...

woot! yay on the new low! glad to see you back!

BrotherJay said...

Hope you've started to feel better and that work calms down, keep up the great work!