10.06.2007

Show Off Saturday

Went to Target.
Checked out the clearance.
Found some size 38 shorts.
They were $4.
Haven't worn 38's since Beck and I were dating.
My wedding pants were 40's.
Pictures follow.
Whee!

Holy crap! I'm wearing 38's for the first time since August of 2001!


And here, it looks like I'm showing off my "you-know-what." But I'm just showing off my size 38's. And my calves. I have nice calves.


And this is me - wearing size 38's - looking like I'm content to be 272. But I'm not. Think how much better I'll look at 260!


And this ends today's edition of Show Off Saturday. Feel free to drop by Beck's blog for more showing off!



5 comments:

Jim McCoy said...

This is great. There's nothing like smaller clothes to help you find some proof that you're losing. Congrats!!

Marcol said...

Ahhhh, look at Kevin - He's too sexy for his shorts :)

billy said...

You sure don't look like a fat guy. Awesome.

Dave said...

I was going to say "wow, your arms aren't crossed", but then I saw the third picture :P

You look much healthier :)

Rebecca said...

Lol at Marcol... Woo hoo Kevin! :)