10.03.2007

And Iran



I just had to share. I love that thing. Samberg is SAVING SNL.

Anyway, I hit the stairs yesterday. It's a flight of 92 steps, with about 4 10-15' breaks in between them on the way up. I ran them down, up, down, and up, then took a break. I ran them down again, then I jogged to the far side of the soccer field, sprinted back, then went up the stairs one more time.

So, a total of 552 steps, 100 yard sprint, and a 1/4-mile jog.

Not TOO bad, I guess. I was hoping to sweat my tail off, but Denver is just too nice. It was 60 with a cool breeze out of the mountains. Perfect.

Though I do wish I would have taken water. I was hurting.

As for my weight, it was down 1.2 pounds from yesterday, so I'll take it. Though I still have a long way to go to hit my 269.8 by next week.

My updated stats:

Weigh-In: 274.6
5-Day: 275.2
Lost since 9-1-07: 11.2
Lost per Day since 9-1-07: .34 pounds
Pounds to 269.8: 5.4

3 comments:

Ripx180 said...

I saw that on SNL this weekend and was cracking up. Sounds like you got a good workout in yesterday. Keep pushing it man and I hope you hit your goal.

Rob Tucker said...

Nice workout, man. Good job utilizing what you've got around you.

Jim McCoy said...

Nice job!! I'm a big fan of using what's available myself.