10.04.2007

In Reach - I Think

Weigh-In: 273.2 (New Low!)
5-Day: 275.08 (New Low!)
Lost since 9-1-07: 11.32
Lost per Day since 9-1-07: .37 pounds
Pounds to 269.8: 5.28

I'm starting to think I have a shot at hitting my 269.8 by the 10th.

Beck and I too the football to the big soccer field by our place yesterday, and I made her work me pretty hard.

No, not like that.
Pervs.

I was running crossing routes, and she was leading me a little extra far so I'd have to kick it in to get to the ball. And when we were done playing catch, I ran the hill by the field several times. It's maybe a 40-foot hill on a 45-degree incline. Nothing major, but it made me work, and I'm a little sore today.

I also ate 100% clean yesterday, and drank a good deal of water.

I was rewarded with a new low on the scale, a 273.2. That's down 1.4 pounds from yesterday, though it only took .12 pounds off of my average.

Still, seeing a 273.2 means I'm within 3.4 pounds (going by weigh in) of getting where I need to be. I don't think the average will make it under 270 by next Wednesday, but it could get close.

Sorry if I come across a little "me-focused" on these last few blogs. It's just that there is nothing more important to me (weight-loss-wise) than hitting this goal. It's something I HAVE to do.

And now, I think I might be able to do it.

5 comments:

Ripx180 said...

You can totally do it man. Your practically there just stick to 100% clean, lots of water, and lots of exercise and you will nail it. Your blog is supposed to be all about you. My blog is usually all about me. Keep up the good work kevin. Your a lucky guy to have a wife who can through you passes and lead you with the ball for that matter. Theres allot of guys that cant do that. Make your goal man I cheering for you.

Rob Tucker said...

Don't be too gunshy about that whole 'thing' a week or so ago on the blogs. We support each other. Your blog is supposed to be about you. It's YOUR blog.

As for the fields and such, I'm trying to steal your idea. Troy Athens High School is a few blocks from me and has a track and field setup, I'm going to try this weekend to get in there and do steps combined with running.

Marcol said...

Your determination to reach this goal is great Kev. Keep up the good work, 10-10 just might reward you with that 269... and if not, you sure the hell can say you worked hard either way.

Jim McCoy said...

Just rock it out, man. Your blog is supposed to be about you, its YOUR blog. You'll get there, just do the right things, and don't lose focus.

swankywanker said...

This is the beauty of FAT: we're all pulling for you. Also, you're pulling for all of us. This week, with your goal so close and so important, you totally get to dip into your karma account. That check won't bounce. I admire how scopelocked you are on this goal.