6.27.2008

My Scale is Being a Butt Head This Morning

He said some very mean things to me, the worst of which?

"You weigh 288.0 pounds. Ha!"

I don't get that one bit. Up 1.6 pounds out of nowhere. We had turkey dogs. Maybe there was a lot of sodium. I had a small bowl of cereal for desert. Maybe I...I dunno. I was way under on calories.

A weaker man would get ticked off and eat himself out of it. But I keep focusing on tomorrow, when I hope this will drop back off nicely, and on Nov. 20, when I hope to hit 240.

Can't let one day slow the entire machine that is the K-Dog.

Later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta say, Kev, it is so freaking awesome to see the K-Dog up and running again.

Keep going and let's see that 240 in a couple months!

David Fapp said...

Me, a randomer visited a while ago and keep looking every so often to see how you're doing

one thing I never understood was how you randomly kept going up?

Pretty weird

Kevin A. said...

Pretty simple, actually. I ate like crap and stopped working out.

Just like the last 48 hours.

:-(

Jason said...

Good work on not letting the scale run your day to day life man. Keep your head down, and keep charing forward!