6.25.2008

Went the Way...

of the cheat meal last night. It was scheduled, for the most part, and it leaves us with two more between now and July 18.

It seemed wrong to me to cheat so soon in the process, but I'm trying to focus on 7-18, not this morning. As it was, I was up 1.2 pounds, which will likely easily drop off today.

I've been drinking a lot of water, eating about 95% clean, and, at the very least, trying to do something active in my open time. With my job situation changing for the next four weeks, there's going to be a lot of adjustment, but I'll figure it out.

So, I aim for 7-18. By then, I hope to set or match a new low - 272.2. If I do that, I'll consider this month a HUGE success. Keep in mind, I was exactly 20 pounds over that on Saturday morning.

It's not going to be easy, I know that. And it's hard to explain, but I just kind of feel like I'm going to hit it. Not sure why, but I just sense that I'll make this goal.

I guess we'll see, huh?

Have a good one, all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go after your goal!

Don't "hope" or "see if" you'll achieve it...go get it! Change your language, align your behaviors with your goals, and you *will* reach your goal.

If you consider failure as an option, then you will fail. Period!

There are no secrets in the weight-loss game. To win, you *must* pay the price.

Jason said...

I totally agree with the anonymous person...if you let the thought of failure creep in, then you'll more than likely live up to it...

However, you seem to have a plan and the good part is that are saying this is one of your three, you aren't starting over or any b.s. like that. Keep the momentum going and have a solid weekend...get one good weekend down and that momentum will just start to snowball and you'll get the weight loss rolling. I'm really rooting for you and becky! Have a great rest of the week man

Ripx180 said...

20lbs in a month is pretty insane. I would imagine you can pull it off if your really buckle down. There is no short time in weight loss so keep your mind in the right frame of mind. This is a life long journey.