6.25.2008

Reviving an Old Friend

So, a lot going on with us from a work point-of-view. Long story short, it's looking like I'm out of the sports magazine business, at least for a while.

So, my options are pretty wide open right now.

As I tooled around the internet today, I found THIS.

Seeing that made me think of THIS.

So, I've decided I'd like to revive the idea I had several months ago, now - Shift Magazine. The market truly does need a more general health and fitness magazine, and having one that spends equal time and space focusing on the mental, physical, and life angles of transformations and maintaining healthy lifestyles is a nice bonus.

So, if any of you know of an investor, if you are a writer or photographer, if you can sell our ad space, if you want to represent us legally - pretty much everything is open. The more help we have, the better.

Shift, should it ever launch, will be the flagship publication of 3-One Publishing.

Printing a magazine isn't cheap, but Beck and I know how to do it. I've spent the last several years starting and running magazines, and Beck has been my designer every step of the way.

Drop me an email if you want to get involved in any way.

Shift.
Your mind.
Your body.
Your life.

We're baaaaaaack.

No comments: