6.22.2008

Quickie...

Morning weigh-in is pending, as I have yet to use the big boy potty, but my pre-bathroom weigh-in was down 2.4 from yesterday (which was AWFUL), so if I can drop a little more weight (eww), I should look pretty good.

Anyway, I'm going to go back to my old-school push up routine today to see how that works. And I'll do some high-rep upright rows with the resistance bands tonight. And, as is my new thing, I'm going to stay as active as I can otherwise through the day.

I also have a new visualization this morning. No offense to Big Will, but this dude seems more like where I'll end up in my mind. His name is Alistair Overeem, and he's an MMA fighter. He's 6-4, 225. I'll plan on being 6-8, 240. We'll see if there's any similarities.

Alright, I'll post my updated weight later. Have a great Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice,
Love the new visualization... I think it is a little closer to the framework you have.
Been pretty consisitent myself, but it's deffinetly good to hear your still plugging away at it.
keep in touch and let me know how your doing.

Aron

Jason said...

ha, as funny and gross as it is I almost always do a pre and post morning business weigh in, so i feel you on that.

Looks like you are doing well right now. That's awesome to hear, keep up the morale and the good work!