7.12.2010

A Kick in the Gut

OK, so it's only 6:30, so a lot could change in the next 90 minutes. But, as of right now, I am 1.2 pounds up from yesterday. I still had fewer than 30g of carbs, I went on a 1.9 mile ride, and a casual .75 mile ride with the family later. I forgot to do my 100 push ups, but I did get in 30. I also had fewer than 1,700 calories (which might be the problem, actually).

All of that, and I ADD over a pound to my weight?

Man, do I hope that weight doesn't hold. Ick.

***EDIT***
Not AS bad. I leveled off at 304.4 this morning. So, still up, but nothing panic-worthy. I'll stay clean, stay active, and see what tomorrow brings.

1 comment:

Ripx180 said...

Keep your eye on the trend... remember the Billy 5 day average? ;). There are going to be fluctuations. You two are looking good, like the new pic on the right of the page ;). Keep up the good work man!!!!