7.08.2010

No More Stupididty



Does this sound familiar?

Do well, lose weight, get happy, celebrate with pizza and cookies...

Yeah, that's been me, jumping between the weights of 312 and 303 for the last...I don't even know...maybe 18 months? It's a stupid cycle that I need to break. I need to FORCE myself out of it.

So, I'm acting desperate. I am going 100% carb-free for the next 48 hours, starting this morning at 8am. So, that means only lean meats, and some veggies and fruits until breakfast Saturday. Not going to be easy, as I LOVE me some bread.

We shall see how it goes. It needs to happen NOW.

No more being stupid.

2 comments:

Ripx180 said...

going to have to do it longer than that to really reap the benefits man. You will see a water weight drop but after you resume eating carbs etc you will most likely reabsorb it. Been there done that. I am still floundering too... probably 12 months for me. Tried to blame it on moving last summer, well that excuse is dead and gone.... now what??? Whatever you do stick to your guns and do it life, that's the only true fix "The Lifestyle Change"... Either way glad to see you posting cause that means your minds in the right place.

Geoff said...

Well, technically fruits and vegetables are carbs too, but the lean meat/veggies/fruits diet has been working great for me, along with nuts and oils to round out my calorie requirements. Not sure if you're familiar with the Paleo diet or the Primal Blueprint, but google those terms for some great info about eating right (and some good recipes, too). It's nice to see you back on here :)