7.10.2010

Perfection

Well, my goal with the whole no-carb thing was to get back to where I was a few days ago when I let myself go and piled on some quick poundage.

Mission: Accomplished.

I was 303.8 about five days ago, then I topped off as high as 311.6. On Thursday morning I was an even 310, and today, after two carbless days, I'm back to 304.4. Exactly what I planned.

So today, I'm going to gradually re-introduce healthy carbs. I found a site last night that said if you're eating about 2,000 calories a day, you should be taking in around 250 grams of carbs. I've done less than 10g the last two days, so I'll up it to maybe 40-50 today, then 75 or so tomorrow, and so on, until I'm up to my 250.

The long-term goal here is to drop to 295 by July 31, the day on my foundation's big event. I needed to lose 15 on Thursday, and today I'm 9.4 away. Not a bad jump-start.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: