7.16.2010

My Jacked-Up Body


That pic pretty much describes my weight loss to a T. I was back down to my low-mark, 303.0 this morning.

Here's what I've learned over the last 96 hours:

- Screw lame diets. The low-carb thing worked for 48 hours, but my body doesn't like it.

- Normal eating is key. Yesterday I did nothing special, just kept it clean and ate something every few hours.

- Gotta be active. Again, nothing special, but went out and tossed the football in the heat, just to do SOMETHING.

- I'm a very impatient person. I still don't get why my body added weight those four days, but I know better than to panic like that.

So, tonight is a cheat meal day - our first in over a week. We're having pizza, and I'm having three pieces. That's it. I would very much like to be at 299 early next week. I'm sick of seeing a 3 on that scale every day. Driving me nuts.

Have a great weekend...

No comments: