3.15.2008

From A to B

Here's where I am now:


Here's where I want to be:


I start my first gym membership at Fitness 19 tomorrow, and I joined Men's Health Personal Trainer (30 day free trial) to steal some workout ideas and fitness tips. It's pretty gimmicky, but I need to pull out all the stops this time around.

I'll admit, I jumped back up over 280 after five PERFECT days, and I just couldn't deal with it, so I let myself go. Not proud of it, but it is what it is. So, I'm considering not weighing myself for 14 days. Not today, not tomorrow...not until March 30. If I work my ass off, then jump back into the 280s again, I don't think it would end well.

So, here's to another restart. I don't like the Square One thing, but I guess it's better than just quitting.

Small victories.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd comment on the pic, but I'm not allowed to. ;)

Good call on not weighing yourself for two weeks. I have no doubt that if you're perfect (or darn near close) for two weeks - both in exercise AND diet - then you'll be down at least 5 pounds.

Let's do this.

Ripx180 said...

Kevin, how you doing? are you doing the right things to meet your goals? Anyway hope things are going well for you and beck

Rob Tucker said...

That 280 number's like the devil to me too. It keeps popping up where you don't want it to.

Oh, and good luck with your goals, but I have no idea how you're going to turn into a black guy. You're pretty pale ;)