1.04.2008

Back Pain

I have too much of it. As soon as we get insurance, I'm going in for some Dr-suggested physical therapy. I was told several months ago that my muscles and tendons and stuff are all tight in my lower back, and a few weeks of PT would clear it right up. Until then, I may have issues with back pain.

Yep.

Yesterday I had the nerve to bend over, and my lower right back just twinged. I'm now hurting.

Oh, well.

In other news, I went from 283.2 to 281.6 yesterday, and I consumed about 500 calories over what I wanted, coming in at around 2,500 or so.

Gotta run, but it feels good to be back on track and seeing that number on the scale head back ion the right direction.

Later, ya'll.

2 comments:

kyle said...

Ohh the back pain post is near and dear to my heart. It is truly amazing how quickly that little twinge while bending over can lay you up. Hopefully it was just a little tweak and it won't keep you in pain for an extended period. I've been there and know what a pain in the ass it is to wait until you're sure that you won't just tweak it again by working out.

I'm glad to see you're back on track and I just read your goals, they're great. Although Ben Wallace is a freak of nature. It's like David Robinson or Alonzo Mourning in their prime. Basically chiseled out of stone. I want that type of definition and physique as well. Guess it's time to get working.

Melissa said...

The worse pain is back pain, imo. I hope the pain isnt to bad until you can get into see a doctor. Nice drop in your weight ;)