1.07.2008

Quickie

I am back solidly under 280, which is a nice feeling. I weighed in at 277.2 this morning, down over EIGHT FREAKING POUNDS from this time last week. I screwed up bad to get back that high.

This is the third time I've made a statement like this, and so far I'm 2-for-2. I said the same thing at 300, and 290 after I screwed up and went back over those numbers.

I will not see another 280 on that scale again. I'm not going back there. Ain't gonna happen.

I have every intention of seeing a sub-270 by the end of the month.

5 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Been there, man.

Sorry about not having your blog up on the blogroll, didn't even realize it wasn't up there.

We just need to get that fire back. If we can get you in town, I think you and I could really rock this out using each other for motivation.

Kevin A. said...

Heck yeah, man. We want nothing more than to be out there. Not even world peace!

Rob Tucker said...

The countdown is on until we're hitting the gym, man. Btw, you should get back into the blogging every day thing - it's been helping me keep my head in the game.

Candy Girl said...

i like your motivation , keep it up!!

GeneTheK said...

Back & forth is not fun. Sounds like a lot of us have been down that road.

Keep in mind Kev that everyoe here knows you can do it.