1.13.2008

Not Happy

279.6

Look at that number, then look at the post below this one, if you haven't already.

My last 4 weigh ins:

277.2
277.0
279.4
279.6

What have these four days been like?

Perfect.

Working out, clean eating, turning down temptations - everything I'm supposed to be doing.
I've been staying in the 1,700 - 2,200 range for calories, too. No junk food. 100% clean for almost 5 days.

The only things I may be doing less than 100% are my carb and water intakes. I had too many carbs Thursday night (good carbs, but still carbs), and not enough water in general recently.

So, I'm back out the door to do something active. Probably just a 2-3 mile walk/jog mix. I'm way sore from yesterday, so I won't be sprinting, and I am dealing with a dislocated thumb (long story, not as bad as it sounds), so gripping weights is out.

This is pissing me off. NO WAY should I have put on 2.6 pounds over the last two days. Not the way I've been doing things.

You want fire? Here's the fire. I'm a freaking raging inferno right now.

3 comments:

Dave said...

It sucks, but water is a key factor. Now that you know what small things you were doing wrong, change them and I bet you will see the scale move in the other direction :)

Marcol said...

Sorry to hear about the weight setback but keep pressing forward and making sure you dont overdo the eating etc and the weight will catch up.

Jim McCoy said...

Let it feed the fire, Kev. Use the spike to your own advantage. That's all you can really do.