4.15.2008

Better

Four games, played to 15, a good 75 minutes of full-court basketball.

Game one was kind of ugly - we all sucked just a bit.
Second game was better - made a few, missed a few.
Third game was great - blocked shots, tip-ins, jumpers. Shoot, Rob even looked like Chauncey out there, finger-rolling it in traffic. Amazing.
Fourth game was painful - just dead on my feet.

All-in-all, great night. I played with a cold, so I was a little weak to start, but I felt better the longer I played.

I just ate a Clif bar as a late night snack, putting my calories up to a grand total of 1,746. Supposedly I burned about 4,000 today, so we'll see how that translates come weigh-in time.

Also did about 70 counter/stair push ups. Not sure what they're called, but they were the ones where you pushed yourself up about a foot off of the service you were pushing from - dynamic push ups, maybe? Not sure. But they're supposed to add some explosive power to your chestial musculariffic area.

Good day. I didn't even have to use my AK.

Peace out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ches'-tial mus'-cu-lar-if'-fic
-adjective
1. of, in, on, or pertaining to that whatchamacallit just above the stomach, but a little below the neck; or something like that.

:)

Anonymous said...

Way to hussle, Kev. Schooling Rob at the b-ball makes loosing weight and staying healthy all the more easier and entertaining. ;)