4.12.2008

Yep, back to Square One

Enough of this crap. No more fancy writing. No more lofty goals or crazy promises.

Sunday morning I go back to where I started in November of 2006. I count calories. I keep track of my water. I do something active everyday, no matter what. Whether it's dropping a few times for a quick set of push ups, going for a family walk, lifting weights, or playing basketball. I may not have the perfect schedule, but I can do SOMETHING every day.

I've gotten way off track, and I've lost a lot of ground. But, I've been here before. I know that the steps I listed above worked for me, and worked well.

My only goal is to see a 240 on my scale by the end of October of this year. That gives me about six months to lose roughly 45 or so pounds.

I have no doubts that I CAN do it, I just don;t know that I will. This is going to be a daily battle with myself, my cravings, and my lack of desire. My focus is way gone, and I've got to get it back.

Best place to go to figure that out is the beginning.

Square one.

And here I am.

By the way, the site isn't done. The banner will be all finished by morning, and all will be snazzy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright kev! Count those calories and keep Will Smith in your sights. Make it happen!

Ripx180 said...

you do know what works so like you said its time to do it. Not sure if I am digging the "I know I can do it, I just don't know if I will" comment. thats like admitting defeat before you even started. Dude you deserve success so take it the first half of that sentence and go.

Ripx180 said...

cool new graphic up top :) I dig it.