4.17.2008

The Big 4-0...0

My 400th post will be one of the most boring ever.

My weight was back up a little today, but I'm OK with it. We had a big dinner last night, and I ended up going over my 2200 calories by about 200, and it was kind of high in carbs. I still ranked a B+ on Calorie-Count, so I'm not too worried about it. The plan is to stay under 2000 today to even it out.

No problem.

I'll get back to the dynamic push ups today. I was an entirely different kind of sore from doing 70 of those the other day. It was a "deeper" sore, for lack of a better term.

Good News/Bad News Time...

Good News: At post one, I was 360+ pounds, and today, I'm 282.6.
Bad News: I was also 282.6 in September of 2007.

It bugs me that I was as low as 272 last October. To think of all the ground I lost by losing focus and getting lazy. It just irritates me.

But dwelling on the past helps nothing. My job now is to remember the mistakes of the past without letting the effects of those mistakes get me off track. Right now I need to focus on my goals - long term and short term.

Back to work...

1 comment:

Jason said...

sounds like you have a good game plan. you're picture difference is crazy man! It's good that you got your head back into it though. Do work man.