4.05.2008

Can't Explain It...

But I feel focused and driven today. More so than usual. Gonna meet up with some friends at ITC Sports Park in Novi (Coalition is very invited - meeting at 3) to play some basketball, toss a football around, etc, so I know that is helping. Playing again on Tuesday night. Also helping.

Now I just need to combine the focus and determination with drive, and push this through from the "I think I can" stage to the the "I'm doing it" stage.

I looked at some images on my MySpace page (yes, MySpace), and I noticed something. In my pic of me at my lowest (272), I look as good or better as the picture of myself I've been kind of using as my fuel. I think I was about 255 at the time.

It's tough to see the details, but here's the side-by-side:


So, in theory, if I can get into the 250's, stay active, work out, lose fat, I'd look worlds better at 255 this time than I did seven years ago. And in the 240's, I might be right where I should.

The goal is attainable. I just have to make the decision that I'm going to get there.

2 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

There's only one way to find out how you'd look in the 240s, right?

Marcol said...

Youre definitely right that the goal is attainable...so how's that decision coming along? When you make it, I will be behind you supporting you all the way!