7.14.2008

Another Reason the World Needs Shift...

I purchased a Men's Health tonight in an attempt to get myself focused and fired up. As I flipped through the pages, I realized I've read just about all of this a dozen times before.

This magazine, and it's 200-ish pages, nearly never have anything truly new inside it.

Seriously, it's the same stuff over and over and over. And over. The market needs a 96-page, focused, health & fitness magazine that branches out into areas besides workouts and sex advice.

There can be something better...

...and with an investor, I can make it happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about a magazine about "real" people like you and Beck, and your successes...and failures. You know a lot of people who can relate better to you than can relate to Sly Stallone.

I'd pick a magazine up at the check out if the people on the cover were more like me.