7.14.2008

Making it Happen

Man, I am so far off track it isn't even funny.

I'll spare everybody further "poor me" crap, as going over that really isn't going to help anybody at this point.

Here's the deal: Beck and I realized that we are both 90% back into the mindsets that got us to the point where we needed to lose weight in the first place. Bad day? Eat! Great day? Eat! Workout or DVD? DVD! It's so screwed up, people.

So, without the need to expound, and without using my pretty words, I'm just going to say this: I have to decide what I want. Do I want to look like that dude over there -------------->

Or do I want to look like me?

So, I have to get back to what I KNOW works. I have to count calories, and keep it at 2400 or under NO MATTER WHAT. I have to drink more water. I have to look at a Kashi bar as a treat, not a bag of after dinner mints. I have to get back to having a cheat meal once every 10 days or so, not having a good meal every 10 days or so. I have to get my butt moving again. I have to sweat.

I've been here a dozen times in the last few months. I have to put a stop to it.

So today, like so many days before it, is Day One.

2 comments:

Ripx180 said...

now back those words with action... Take control of what you can. You have total control of what you eat and making time for exercise etc. As Nike would say "just do it"

Jason said...

It's good that you realized that you were going back to the old you before you re-became the old you.

I know this isn't going to mean as much coming from a 24 year old that really has no responsibility, but you control you like Kevin. Even when shit hits the fan, you are still in control of what you do. Instead of making the easy choices, make the right ones. We all have seen you do it before, so we know you are capable!

You've hit the reset button, start fresh and make it a great run! I Look forward to reading about your successes!