7.21.2008

Well...

I should be wearing 40's today. These 38's just aren't letting the blood flow. But I refuse. I said I'd never wear size 40's again, and I meant it.

Talked to Rob over the weekend. He and I will be checking in with each other throughout the day via email to make sure we're both doing alright.

I'll be drinking 80 oz of water a day. I'll be counting every calorie. I'll be making sure these 38's fit great again.

Shoot, I might just get crazy and what 36's have to offer me.

Let's rock, FAT. No more excuses. No more days off. No more spinning our wheels.

I've been the master of all of those recently. But not anymore.

And here...we...go...

3 comments:

Ripx180 said...

Nice! Glad to see you and Rob are talking and helping keep each other accountable. Stay true to yourself man.

Jason said...

looks like you are on the up man! keep holding yourself and Rob accountable and you'll see some awesome results!

Anonymous said...

It's funny how the pant sizes can be such a huge part of the mental game isn't it?

For a long while I was wearing size 50s. FIFTIES! Damn. Now I'm wearing 46s and I can't wait to get back to wearing 42s like I did in high school.

I can't even picture wearing pants in the 30s as that has never happened as an adult (or high schooler).

C'mon Kev.