6.30.2009

Back On Track



Got more active the last 48 hours, ate 100% clean yesterday, drank more water, and was nicely rewarded with my second 295.6 - tying my lowest number on v2.0 of this weight loss thing.

So, tomorrow is July 1. Thirty days from tomorrow I need to see a 287.0 on my scale. So, depending on what it reads tomorrow, I need to be down 8.6 pounds in 30 days. My goal is to see at least a 294.8 tomorrow. Knowing that I have less than 8 pounds to lose in a month could be the psychological boost I need to push me through the rough days.

And my eating is going to need to be be 99% spotless, too. I'm down 11+ pounds now, but it's taken me an extra week to get there because of a couple of bad meal choices. One bad day can add 3-4 to your weight-loss journey. Not worth it.

Alright, that's all for today. Fingers crossed for something under 295 tomorrow.

Today's Weight: 295.6
Yesterday's Weight: 297.6
Change: -2.0
Total Weight Lost: 11.6
Pounds to Goal B: 8.6

1 comment:

Ripx180 said...

glad to see you sub 300 man. I kind of lost track of your blog when you were jumping around the last few months. I hope this is the place to be. Keep at it.