6.22.2009

No Damage Done

Well, I splurged a little for Father's Day weekend. Had a piece of leftover birthday cake, had Chinese for Dad's Day, ate after 9pm one night - animal crackers are awesome - and I got up today to see a weight I can deal with: 297.2. Only .6 pounds up from my lowest of this round of loss.

So, had some fun, enjoyed some food, and came out of it unscathed. Now I focus on the goal of hitting 287 by the end of next month.

I feel good about the chances, but I need to really buckle down and stay on top of it. I missed Goal A by a day, and I want to beat Goal B by a day to make up for it.

Today's Weight: 297.2
Yesterday's Weight: 298.4
Change: -1.2
Total Weight Lost: 10
Pounds to Goal B: 10.2

1 comment:

40 Something said...

"Well, I splurged a little for Father's Day weekend. Had a piece of leftover birthday cake, had Chinese for Dad's Day, ate after 9pm one night "

What a medium sized spluge? LOL