6.04.2009

Full Hover Mode

My last five weigh-ins:

305.6
305.2
305.2
306.2
305.8

Now, I haven't been as active as I'd like. Schedule, kids, work efforts, etc. I know...all excuses, and I need to just deal with them. Also, food hasn't been awesome. It's been above average, but there was a birthday mixed in there, and some cupcakes and potato salad were eaten. For two days.

And now I'm dealing with some of that back pain you all got to read so much about in the olden days of the blog.

But the difference is, this time, I wish I could be doing more and better. In the last few months, I didn't care - at all.

So today I'll take the kids for a walk, and depending on how things go tonight when Becky gets home, and if my back is alright, I may try to drop and do some pushups and situps.

Though it doesn't look good now, I'd still like to see 297 in the next 13 days. I suppose it's still possible.

No comments: