6.19.2009

Getting There



If you haven't already, please read the 3-4 posts below this one to get an idea of where I am, etc.


Today's Weight: 297.2
Yesterday's Weight: 297.4
Change: -.2
Total Weight Lost: 10
Pounds to Goal B: 10.2


My "first" ten pounds are down, leaving me with 10.2 to go by the end of July. Not a ton to report, otherwise. Very modest loss today, but not every day can bring a 1-pound drop. And anything is better than up, so no complaints here.

Well, ONE complaint. I'll be drinking a bottle of magnesium citrate tonight. I won't get into what that does, but feel free to google it if you're curious. We'll just say that it's been five days, and it's getting a little frustrating/annoying/painful. Curious to see how it impacts my weight, assuming it works.

OK, that's all. Chime in and say hey if anybody's out there. It's good to be back!

No comments: