6.18.2009

Nice...

*EDIT*
Today's Weight: 297.4
Yesterday's Weight: 299.2
Change: -1.8
Total Weight Lost: 9.8
Pounds to Goal B: 10.4


My early-morning weigh-in was 297.8. I'll do it again at 8:30 and see where I sit. But even if it doesn't budge, I'll be thrilled. Why is that?

Well, yesterday was my birthday. Dinner was pizza, dessert was cake. The pizza was covered in six kinds of meat. The cake was covered in peanut butter, chocolate frosting, and mini peanut butter cups.

What a great way to derail a diet...

Unless you're ready for it.

I ate clean all day, and made sure I left some room, calorie-wise. I had two pieces of pizza (well below my average), and one piece of cake. I never even went near the leftovers.

So, there's your proof that you can have your cake, eat it, too...and still lose weight. It's all about self-control. If you have it, you can do this.

I have it.

**EDIT V2.0**

Starting Weight: 366
Lowest Weight: 270.2
Highest Bounce-Back Weight: 315.6
Current Weight: 297.4

Need to stay on top of it this time.

No comments: