11.13.2006

91 Days (I got lucky)

So, if you go check out my FitDay from over the weekend, you'll see that I could have - maybe should have - killed my diet.

On Saturday, Beck and I went shopping for birthday gifts for our daughter. We were gone for over eight hours. As you might guess, I guy gets hungry when he's out and about for eight hours. So what do we do? Well, we ate fast food THREE FREAKING TIMES.

The first stop was at a Japanese eatery called Tokyo Joe's. Keeping my diet in mind, I went as healthy as I could go - all-white meat chicken, brown rice, diet Pepsi. Not bad, especially considering it was all we'd eaten at that point in the day. Fast forward a few hours. We go to my brother's to pick up the girls, and they ask us to stay for dinner. Great. What are we having? Sesame chicken and shrimp. Battered, fried and doused in sesame sauce. Again, I tried to stay healthy. I ate just a few tablespoons of rice, and three-four pieces each of chicken and shrimp.

Finally we got home, put the kids to bed, and lounged on the couch.

For a few minutes. What do I foolishly do? I go to freaking Chik-Fil-A, and I get us each a CHick-Fil-A combo - and I get me an EXTRA sadwhich.

At 9:45 at night!!!!!!

For what it's worth, I felt sick as a dog after I ate everything, and I seriously regretted it. Luckily, upon getting all of the calorie info into FitDay, I SOMEHOW ended up at 2210 calroies. Just about 100 above the 2100 I'm trying not to top.

I got lucky.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calorie Defecit goals and results for the week:

Daily defecit goal - 1,500 calories
Basal Metabolic Rate - 3,653
Daily intake goal - 2,150

Daily Defecits
Monday - 1,760
Tuesday - 1,225
Wednesday - 1,545
Thursday - 991
Friday - 1,937
Saturday - 1,443
Sunday - 1,633

Total Calorie Defecit - 10,534

Estimated pounds lost - 3.009

No comments: