11.09.2006

95 Days

Some quick hits, then a pleasant surprise:

> Diet going strong. Staying at or below my 1,500 calorie defecit with realtive ease. Not TOO hungry during the day.

> Still have NOT worked out once. I'm struggling to find the time with the craziness of our schedules.

> Zone Bars rule. They taste great (in most cases), and get me through my snacky periods.

OK, as you can see, the name of the blog has changed. No, I didn't lose 13 pounds yesterday. I did however, weigh myself for the first time in over a year. I had been estimating my weight based on clothes sizes and appearance - both were the same they've been for the last year. But we purchased a home scale last night, and I weighed in at 347 - 13 pounds less than I assumed.

While I'm not totally convinced it's correct, I'm going with it, anyway.

87 more to go by 5/11/07.
47 by 2/11/07.

No comments: