11.07.2006

96 Days

Yesterday wasn't bad. I'm sick (gotta love colds), so my energy level was non-existent, plus having the two kids doesn't help. That said, I totally crushed my calorie goal yesterday.

My aim was to eat roughly 1500 calories less than my Basal Rate (roughly 3,750). So, anything around 2,250 would be fine by me. Well, as you can see on my FitDay from yesterday, I ate most of what I wanted, snacked on some veggies, still had a sweet snack, and experienced very little in the way of hunger pangs - and I still came in 300+ calories under my goal.

If it's TRULY that easy, I'll be losing around 3.7 pounds each week from diet alone. Toss in three or four good workouts, and that number comes very close to the 4.3 pounds per week I mentioned yesterday.

And the good news is, I'm not starving myself, I'm not getting too drastic and eating only paper, and I'm OK with it.

All-in-all, I'm pretty happy with Day One: Part Two.

No comments: