11.22.2006

No, I haven't quit.

But these last four days have been tough.

I can't go into a lot of detail, but we'll just say that there has been a lot of family stress and drama since Saturday, and I haven't been handling it well. And with Thanksgiving coming in just 24 hours, it likely won't get better until next Monday.

But you have my word that I am not done. Not by a long shot.

I posted this blog to keep myself accountable, but also to help motivate others. Well, today, an old friend of mine followed my lead and made his own weight-loss journey public. That's enough to keep my head in the game for a while longer.

Go visit his page, and give him some support.

1 comment:

Rob Tucker said...

Kev, you're not going to stop. You're going to keep on the right path. You motivated me, and if I have ot motivate you, I will.

I've seen pictures of your kid.. beautiful kid. You and I both need to be around in 30, 40 years to see our kids (ok, mine are future kids) getting married, buying houses, and loving sports the way we do.

Hang in there.