11.10.2006

94 Days - 95 was not so good.

I'm a cheater. I admit it.

Out of laziness, we decided to order pizza last night. Not a great idea for people in the middle of new diets and weight-loss programs.

I went into dinner needing roughly 1100 calories to fill my daily limit of 2200. I ended the day 420-ish calories OVER my daily maximum. The good news is that I was still 1000 calories under my base rate, which doesn't kill my diet too badly - it just slows it down.

In other news, I was flipping through an old Men's Health, and I found a great 20+ page feature on a five-week life transformation. Included are recipies, a great full-body workout (that only takes 30 minutes), stress reducers, and bedroom tips.

Not that I need any, because I don't. I'm serious. I know pretty much all a man can know about that area of life. You're welcome, honey.

I'm hoping the plan adds to me experience here over the next 13 weeks.

Stay tuned.

No comments: