9.27.2007

Allow me to explain...

So, several posts ago I wrote about how I decided that 260 was mediocre, and I wanted to look GOOD. Where did that change of opinion come from?

Fight Night 3 on the XBOX 360.

Again not much time, but I wanted to toss these out there.

I "created" myself as a boxer on this game (it looks nothing like me), and my mind started wandering.

"Could I really look like that? I could deal with a chest like that, and abs like those."

And so, here's the cyber version of KA, at roughly 235 muscular pounds.

"Me" after a training session. I'm so tough!


Here "I" am pre-fight. I'm so sexy!


Here, "I'm" dodging some punches. I'm so athletic!

8 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

I've been talking about getting a 360 since the day it came out. One of these days.. I've heard Fight Night's pretty sweet.

And, if I can look like that at 235, I think I could handle that.

Ripx180 said...

HA HA you crack me up man ;). I have a 360 but haven't played fight night yet. Bioshock is pretty sweet but you cant make a ripped gladiator to train to look like. Bet Beck wouldnt mind going a few rounds with you looking like that ;). Keep training and make it a reality.

billy said...

Nice TV and XBox360, Mr. "I can't afford a bike" :P

Kevin A. said...

Well, the TV was a "gift" from Uncle Sam for being under the poverty line last year(!), and the 360 was a gift from my brother who "upgraded" to a PS3.

I take me perks where I can gets 'em!

But I'd rather have boxing lessons.

billy said...

If only your Professional Cyclist nephew lost a foot to gangrene you'd be all set!

Jay said...

and hey, you're +4% on cuts, so you've got that going for you :)

Jim McCoy said...

This is actually a pretty good motivating tool. I don't have a 360, but I bet I could do something like this on a couple of my old games. It's worth thinking about.

Anonymous said...

Bet Beck wouldnt mind going a few rounds with you looking like that ;).

Already have. ;)

Except, uh...I was a dude. Sick, Kev. Just...sick.

Hey, look over there...