9.05.2007

Now I'm Freeeeeee......Free-Falling!

My last six weigh-ins:
285.8
286.4
285.0
285.2
284.6
283.2

5-Day: 284.88

Calories Consumed Last Five Days:
776
2,157
1,707
1,530
1,811

A weight in the 283's? Dang. What a difference a few hundred calories makes, huh? I've been a little hungry, so I may try to stay closer to 2,000 than I've been, but I'm not going a single calorie over from here on out.

I am now under 25 pounds to my original goal. Saying I'm 25 away sounds nice, but being under 20 will make this seem much more real and attainable. I'm also unofficially at 80 pounds lost today. In November of 2005 I had an appointment for sleep apnea. I weighed 365 that day. For the sake of this blog, we'll say I'm at 75 since January of 2006, and 62 since Thanksgiving of 2006. Still, not awful numbers.

In back news, went to the pool with Beck and the girls yesterday, and it felt GREAT while I was floating around and playing in there. And as soon as I got out, it was killing me. I couldn't even carry Gracie home. Do I try to go actually swim today? I don't know. I feel like I need to be doing something, even though I'm losing weight. I don't want to be skinny, I want to be fit. So I need to start exercising soon.

Lastly, I need to ask all of the Coalition a question, but I don't want to do it here. Not to sound to paranoid, but I don't want anybody stealing my idea. I could do it without your permission, but I'd prefer to ask you all and get your approval. Any thoughts on how I could privately ask you all the same question?

8 comments:

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rob Tucker said...

You've got my email, but just in case it's robtucker430@yahoo.com.

Just no full frontal, PLEASE.

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
billy said...

post a bulletin to the FAT coalition myspace, that way all the members will see it and noone else.

Marcol said...

I dont have myspace but you can email me at babytrott@gmail.com

Great job Kevin on the weight loss - and 25 lbs away from goal now thats real sweet!!! Youve come along way and from your pics I sure can tell. Good Job!!!!

Ripx180 said...

ripx180@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Ask away: office@ananews.com

Dave said...

You have my email .. at least your wife does :P