9.04.2007

My 301st Post

Weigh in: 284.6 (NEW LOW)
5 Day: 285.4 (NEW LOW)
Calories Consumed Yesterday: 1,530

My back is still hurting, but I'm thinking of fighting through it and trying to toss the football or something this afternoon. The pain is like a "stiff" pain. Like I've been sitting too long. So my theory is that if I go move around, it will loosen up.

No idea.

This is the fourth day my average has dropped, reaching a new low of 285.4. And I saw the first 284.x on my scale this morning, which is a damn good feeling.

No get together yesterday, so no worries about my food. Stayed well under 2,000 again, as is my plan from here on out, I think. I was going to head back up to 2,400 on Monday, but I think I'll aim for 2,000 and see what happens.

Not much to say. Another day, another calorie burned.

4 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Nice job, Kev. Just goes to show the ratio of eating to working out, and the importance of the food thing.

Keep it up, you're gaining momentum.

Rebecca said...

Congrats on the lows! Now, keep it up! (Just kidding - I couldn't resist that one). ;) Seriously though, good job.

swankywanker said...

Nice new low! Congrats. If your back pain persists, I reccommend the book "Pain Free" by Pete Egoscue. Works wonders.

And ibuprofen, lots of ibuprofen.

Dave said...

Great job on hitting the low :)

Just be careful with the back...