9.09.2007

I'm Wasting Away, People!

Weight: 282.68
Weight lost today: .76 pounds
Loss Per Day Average Since 9/6: .51 (-.19)
Days Left: 73
Weight Remaining: 22.68

So, my theory is that the sodium from Friday night has left my body, and my continued clean eating and our 2+ mile walk and football yesterday combined with that sodium flushing to give me an INCREDIBLE weigh in.

My weigh in today?

280.8

I would have been thrilled with a 282.4, but this is amazing.

Today we're going back to Jillian's for a birthday party, so I'll be eating a salad. I need to keep this going, no matter what.

I have now lost an average of .51 pounds per day since I set out to lose .32 pounds per day. That's good, because as we all know, this pace isn't likely to keep up, and I'll need this .19 pound cushion to take the edge off.

Just for fun, had I been involved in the September Challenge:

Weight Lost (single weigh-in): 5.0 pounds
Body % lost: 1.7%

Not too shabby.

ALSO:



This 37" LCD TV weighs 75 pounds. So, as of today, I have lost a 37" LCD TV.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, when you set your mind to doing something, you don't let anything get in your way. And if it does, you trample it down as you move forward. :) I'm so proud of you. 75 pounds is HUGE!! :)

Rob Tucker said...

Nice work, Kev. Just keep it going now.

For what it's worth, you and I weighed in at pretty much the same weigh in today. I had a 280.5 staring back at me today.

We're even again. Let's use each other as motivation again.