9.29.2007

Happy Birthday!

My youngest turns one today, and I'm worlds healthier then I was a year ago today. That's a nice gift - for me. Now she'll be stuck with me for years and years.

Anyway, happy first, Gracie!

If you haven't already, please post your weight and body % lost on the post below this one. Thanks!

Today's Stats:

Today's Weigh In: 273.8 (NEW LOW!)
Average Weight: 275.6 (NEW LOW!)
Weight lost today: 1.0 pound!
Loss Per Day Average Since 9/6: .37 (+.05 )
Days Left: 53
Weight Remaining: 15.6
Weight off of my 5 Day since 9/6: 8.6 pounds
Pounds Per Day to hit 260 by 11/22: .29 Pounds
Total Weight Loss: 84.4 Pounds

3 comments:

Jay said...

Happy first and congrats on the new low!

Rob Tucker said...

Happy birthday, kiddo!

Anonymous said...

That's a nice gift for all of you. Nice job!